Summer Sale on Wheels

I have simply too many wheels sitting around the place.
If you're looking for wheels, from 13" 'steelies" for 2002 ($10 ea) up
through 17 or 18" alloys for M3's and M5s drop me a note and I'll tell
you what I have. If you're looking to 'match' a broken set ,try me ..I
have a few odd ones around...send me as much info as poss (words like
"the kinda grey slopey/slanty ones that I think were on my dads Bavaria
" dont do me much good for I D'ing what you need.) If its a euro-wheel
it will usually have a KBA number cast into it somewhere.
Know anyone with a restored Datsun 510?...have a set of 13x6 NEW
Minilites to fit.
Also a couple of sets for Mercedes...14x6 BBS X-spoke ,15x7 flatfaced .
..And ONE Borrani wire wheel from a 1969 Ferrari 365GT2+2..15x7 I think
(it's too big for a Ford GT40 .tried it !)
Bill the wheelman Proud ,in Seattle