Re: Mobile Tradition CD-ROM (questions)/fiche

Hi George,
The Mobile tradition cd does include a parts listing for your '83 323i E30
German spec car.  It does not however have any of the E36 information
available.  This cd only covers cars up to the E30.  There is no cd currently
available to the public from BMW that will cover the E36 model.  The euro E30
fiche is part number 01 01 9 782 611.  The E36 coupe fiche is part number 01 07
9 782 877.  Good luck.

George Boudreau wrote:

> This CD sounds like what I am looking for, but I have 2 different spec cars:
> '95 325is (US) and an '83 323i (E30) German spec. Does this CD cover all
> "spec" cars or is it basically for US spec? Also, I would love to get a
> parts fiche for both of these cars. Does anyone know the part numbers for
> these fiches? Getting a microfiche reader within the week.
>
> George Boudreau
> 95 325is/SpPk/JC/Shld K&N/Ram air/Evo2 exhaust/st brace/BLSS
> 83 323i/Dakar yellow/BBS/Koni's/RD springs/body kit/K&N

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com