Racing School - Skip / Bob / Derek - Which One?

After close to a year totaling 6 BMW and PCA driving schools, I'm
looking towards receiving some "formal" education (with the not too
distant future goal of BMW and SCCA Club Racing).

I've narrowed the search to Skip Barber, Bob Bondurant and Derek Daly.
As far as I've seen Skip has the reputation (but old cars and what's
with that old double clutchin'?), Bob has the variety (open wheel and
GT), and Derek has the best facility and newest cars (and Las Vegas -
good for the wife!).

Any personal experiences or thoughts?