Need info on cd-chager and security sys

Hello all,

I'm looking for a cd-changer that will be compatible with my Alpine5
factory stereo in my 95 325i but I don't know what part no.s are compatible
with it..  I'm not sure whether to go with the BMW changer or the Pioneer
changer.  What's the difference?  Could someone supply me with the part
no.s for both?  And any adapter part no.s also if necessary.  Thanks!

I'm also looking to buy a security sys for my car.  Does the BMW sys have
any features that an after market security sys doesn't?  I saw someone's
post the other day and they mentioned that the Viper 300 was a good
security sys.  Any opinions on that?  What is a good brand after market
security sys for a bimmer?  I'd also like to mention that I want to use
the output for the sys that is in the trunk which is provided by the
dealer.  I am assuming that I would need some kind of an adapter for an
after market security sys.  Do they sell these anywhere?  Thanks for your
help fellow bimmeraniacs!!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i w/sports package
Soon to be sharked!!!