Houston BMW Dealer recommendation needed

I've recently moved from Ft. Worth to the Houston area. I purchased my 95
M3 from Autobahn, and have been really pleased with the service I
received from them.

I need to find a dealer in Houston for the stuff I can't do myself, such
as inspections and warranty work. Right now I've got warped rotors from
the Topeka driving school a few weeks ago, and I'm hoping I can get them
replaced under warranty. My inspection light is also on, so it is time
for Inspection II (ugh).

I've called Momentum BMW, but frankly they don't inspire confidence based
on the two phone calls I've had with the two service advisors I spoke
with.

So, any recommendations on a dealer? I live in Sugar Land, so Momentum
would be convenient.

Whatever dealer is recommended, do you have a particular service advisor
or technician you also like?

Thanks!

 - Rich
   '95 M3       http://www.foresight.com/rich/