Re: <E34> Replacement ellipsoid headlights

Your dealer looked up the wrong part for your 92 5 series.  He looked up
an early E34 low beam.  The part number for a low beam on your 92 is 63
12 8 350 135-6 and the BMW list price is $55...

Derek Ziglar wrote:

> Both my low beam lenses are cracked and starting to let water in.
>
> The original equipment ellipsoid lights are $140+ at the dealer, $102
> through other sources. But BMP Design has replacement ones for about
> $53.
>
> Anybody know if these are any good? At half the price, this option
> does get my attention.
>
> Derek (92 525i E34, Atlanta GA)

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com