Looking for some TRX tires

Believe it or not, I *might* consider buying some of those 'throw away' tires
some of you have collecting dust in your garage.

reason:  I'm going to upgrade to an e34 and need to sell my e28 with a pair of
shoes that are a bit safer than the slicks I'm running on now.

So, for those with some decent trx rubber kicking around, email me your best
offer.  I'm at least buying 2...maybe 4.

Cheers,
David
1988 535i

ps.  Maybe I'm going about this wrong...anyone with a set of 15" or 16" rims
kicking around (for an e28 or e34) that are looking to get rid of?