[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M3 LTW stuff for sale

Time to clean out the garage:

M3 LTW suspension springs, struts, shocks, and swaybars. Note: this is
identical to the E36 M3 suspension except for springs, which are
slightly shorter and stiffer. Great upgrade for any E36 325 or 318. $400

Zender rear spoiler. This is the one that comes on the LTW (no, not the
radical bat-wing). It is identical to the ones that come on the new 97
M3s. Has an integral 3rd brake light. Standard BMW white (Alpinweiss
III). $400

M3 exhaust. This is off my LTW but I make no claims that it isn't a
stock M3 exhaust. In fact, I believe it is. Has <6000 miles on it, can
still be converted to a Dinan free-flow and save you $600. Great upgrade
for any E36 325. $200

Two E36 M3 rear speakers. $5. These things are garbage but if you're
stone deaf you  might like them...

Buyer pays shipping from Seattle area.

John Browne
95 M3 LTW (PeeKay)