[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Selling my 1992 318is...

Hello,
  For all you DC metro people, I am trying to sell my 318is.  Those of
you who know me have probably seen it.  It has lots of options,
including a sport suspension (Racing Dynamics and AC Schnitzer),
Autothority Flowtech and Chip, Racing Dynamics exahust, short shift kit,
etc.  Standard options inlcude folding rear seats, power one touch
windows, power sunroof, CD changer, BMW alarm, etc.  The engine tuning
is good for at least 20 horse power, maybe more, and definitely makes it
drive great!

I have it advertised in the Internet at $16,200, with 15 inch factory
wheels.  I will throw in the 16 inch Racing Dynamics wheels for another
$800.  Not bad for wheels that cost $450 apiece!  So, $17,000 buys it
all.

This is a cool car, pretty quick with great handling, and low mileage.
(37,500)  Of course it has been fanatically maintained, and Zymoled
fairly often.  It currently uses Mobil 1 oil and of course Super
Unleaded fuel (92+).

Why am I trying to sell it?  Well, I wanted a Z3, but I bought a Jeep,
so I decided to try and find an E36 M3.  I am still looking, but if I
can sell my car to an enthusiast, then I will be sure it gets a good
home.

Mike Whitley
ps. Send replies to mwhitley@domain.elided