[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Motronic Infomation Wanted

I am interested in finding out any Motronic information that I can.  Does
anyone out there have schematics, code, etc??  I would also be interested
in knowing changes throughout the years, as well as Euro/US differences
and calibrations.

Does anyone have an old junk Motronic unit that they are willing to part
with.  I'd like to do some reverse engineering on my own if no
information is widely available.  I don't want to mess up the unit that
makes my car go!

Larry Harris  lharris@domain.elided  (770)682-8842 (voice)
'86 Mustang LX 5.0 Coupe (159K) Cobra Brakes, Soon to be LX 5.8
'82 BMW 635CSi Euro (129K) Close Ratio 5 sp, Factory Recaros, No A/C
Meyers Tow'd Dune Buggy (1776cc) '83 Toyota Tercel (197K)