[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M6 Cruise control

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Hi folks,

          I'm the happy owner of an '84 M6 (Euro) with a motor enlarged
     (3.9l) and chipped by Dinan, and 17"BBS wheels with Dunlop P8000s.
     While I enjoy driving the machine, ther are times I wish I had a
     cruise control to avoid unnecessary attention from our friends in
     blue.
         As far as I know, the factory, in their Teutonic
     single-mindedness, never offered a cruise control for this model (who
     the hell would want to just cruise in a machine like this?!).  Does
     anyone have any information on either a factory cruise from another
     model that might fit this model, or know of a QUALITY aftermarket
     cruise control?

     Any comments are appreciated.

     Thanks,

     Mark