[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<MISC> Registries

To Norm and others,

BMW CCA has nothing to do with the registries that it lists on the inside of the
mailing cover of Roundel.  The fine print reads something like, "BMW CCA is not
responsible for the clubs and registries listed herein..." or something like
that.  BMW CCA just lists them out of generosity.  The registries, like this
digest (before CCA sponsorship) and other digests out there, are ususally run by
individuals with limited resources and time.  Some are better than others, it's
a fact of life.

Please don't blame BMW CCA for problems beyond their control.

Regards,
Jim Moran
'88 M6
Life's hard, buy a helmet.