[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<alarm> STOP the noise!

For the benefit of those still seeking a bit more
substance on the security system debate, I highly
recommend (beg) racing down to your local magazine
supershack and pick up the SEPTEMBER 1996 issue of
CAR AUDIO and ELECTRONICS (volume 9, no 9)

It's main article features a head-to-head review
of 5 popular alarms (Alpine, Clifford, Prestige,
Excalibur, and Ungo) You'll get a bellyfull on
the different approaches & terminology. Additional
sections include an EXTREMELY complete Security
Directory, Accessories List (& prices), Glossary,
and Manufacturer's Addresses.

If you missed it, try dialing 1-800-289-0611 for
back-issues. YMMV, Not Affiliated, FYI, IUD, etc.
I just want to get back to the business at hand...
Z3s and neon lights!    <s'cuze me while I hurl>

Carter L.
'96 Z3 roadster
www.mcs.net/~carter/roadster  [Now chock full'o JPEGs]

         ...did I spell everyting correctlly?