[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: 733 Heater

Gary

I'm not sure what the unction of the canister is.  I do know that there is a
vacuum hose conected to it, and I dont think it affects the flow of hot
water into the unit - the hot water is present while the engine is hot.
 Like you I'm not sure why the vacuum system is connected to that canister
as well as all the flap servo motors located behind the console.

I have just started to find my way out of a very lengthy maze of solving a
completely dead HVAC problem.  The manual does not say anything about how
this heater tap functions, only how to check that the operation of all the
flap servo motors is in correct sequence once the engine is warm.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Steve Callaghan
BMW Club Queensland, Australia