[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 320i Heating problems

	Oh good, I'm not the only person with this problem.  According to
a local mechanic, the problem is that the vent is not sealing all the way
allowing cold air to leak in and mix with the heated air.   The problem
is that I don't know how to fix it!!!   I assume that your heater like
mine also will get cold if driving on the freeway in temps less than
about 40?   If you figure out how to fix this please let me know as my
car is getting cold inside.