[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Magnetic Numbers for weekend events

Does anybody know where I can order some magnetic numbers for
autocrosses/time trials/driving schools?  Also, I'd prefer to use the static
cling sheets that you can lay over the rear quarter window.  If anyone knows
a source for these, please let me know.  I have tried local ign shops but
their prices are pretty high.  Any help would be great.

Lastly, does anyone have experience with the magnetic numbers scratching the
paint, e.g., I'm afraid that some dirt can get b/w the magnet and the paint
and etch the paint.  Is this a concern?

Thanks again,

Dan Martinez
95 M3 (only over-revved once, caught it tho - whew)