[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

YO LANDSHARK (Jim C.) DO SEE THIS???

     Hello Jim Conforti

     Its not my habit to go public for most issues, but by your own
     admission you do not receive allot of email that people send you.

     What I have noticed is that you always seem to get (and respond to)
     the emails from the BMW digest, so for now this is our forum.

     Remember that Chip that I ordered very close to 1 year ago?  You sent
     me Email in response to my inquiry to this digest about performance
     chips, and told me you make them and they are better than Dinan etc.

     So I fell for the pitch, signed on the dotted line and sent in my
     order form. I also sent along all the tech info you asked for
     concerning the Motronic unit in my car (1988 325IS).  Last I heard
     from you, you were about to drop it in the mail, that was about 5
     weeks ago.

     I know you are busy, and have allot of irons in the fire, but you seem
     to put yourself out as a person who honors his commitment's. So how
     about this one?

     I gave you the opportunity to bail out of this, but you declined.

     So what's the deal Jim?

     Maybe you can send me your phone number (like you did for Gary B.) and
     we can discuss this off-line.

     Your chips sound like a great deal, but if they are not available they
     are no deal at all.

     Thanks

     Don Stevenson
     BMWCCA