[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E34> Exhaust options

I'm looking for a muff for my '92 5 speed 535i.

Criteria:
- - Must be stainless.
- - Must enhance breathing (long term goal is European Crane 290 cam enhancement)

I prefer at this point B&B, stainless , price is OK.

What else is there?
Borla doesn't have E34 stufff + I hate their tailpipes.
Dinan is a very costly choice.
Remus aren't stainless ?
Nor are Sebring or are they?

I will shop anywhere in the world, so Europeans let me know whats in your
market.

Any first hand exhaust / cam replacement experience (e34) is appreciated.

Thanks.
Martyn Kerluk
'92 535i
Featuring plastic mesh and metal by: K&N, Bilstein, Apex, Brembo, Dinan
Martyn Kerluk  <mkerluk@domain.elided>                  Tel: (905) 677-5645
 Product Manager / GrafTek Inc.                         Fax: (905) 677-6078
 Developers of LabelView barcode software               BBS: (905) 677-8643
 www.labelview.com/graftek