[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<For Sale: 1985 325e>

1985 BMW 325e

Dark metallic blue 4-door sedan with tan interior and 5-speed manual
transmission. Sunroof, Electric Windows, On board computer, AM/FM/Cassette,
Second local (San Francisco Bay Area) non-smoking owner since new.
Absolutely straight and totally rust-free. Garaged until the new car
arrived. Dinan Chip and Suspension (Springs, Bilstein Shocks, & Negative
Camber plates) The upgraded suspension lowers the car about an inch, and
gives about 2 1/4 degrees negative camber on the front wheels. This allows
the car to turn into corners like a bandit, but remains confortable and
quiet on the freeway.

3:73 (installed) and 2:97 (stock) differentials, Stock 6" wheels with new
205 60 x14 Dunlop D60M2's for daily driving, and a second set of 6.5" 325is
rims (BBS Rz's) with 205zr55 x 14 Yokohama 008rsII's for those more
"spirited" driving sessions.

New Battery, Steering rack, Radiator, and hoses; recent water pump, timing
belt and brakes. Castrol 20/50 every 3k mi, All other fluids changed
annually. Looks. runs and drives great. 200k freeway miles.

This would make an excellent car for the enthusiast who wants to get into
BMW club track events or autocrossing. This car has been an incredibly
reliable daily driver for the past 5-6 years. I'd keep the car, but since I
recently moved up to an M3, and parking is pretty limited at my house, it
has to go. Please give my car a good home.

Located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Asking: $4995.00  See it at: www.squeezebox.com/forsale.html

        -Loren-
   Loren Luke, SqueezeBox Consulting: Golden Gate Chapter BMW CCA #91000
        1990 M3, Arrest-Me-Red --> www.squeezebox.com/car.html 60,000 Miles
                                                  <FOR SALE> 1985 325e.
                                                   ( OO====00=M3=OO )
SqueezeBox does Digital Video Capture & Compression for CD & Web producers