[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

***1996 BMW/Lotus Challenge Race Nov 1-2, Las Vegas***

     The Vintage Auto Racing Association is proud to announce the second
     annual BMW/ Lotus Challenge Race to be held at Las Vegas Speedway park
     Nov 2-3.In addition to VARA's normal race groups which includde
     vintage production, formula and sports race cars this event will host
     2 grudge races featuring featuring vintage Loti racing against the
     best from Munich. Last years event, saw a fantastic duel between Lotus
     super 7's, elans and cortinas against 1600's, ex-factory CSL's and
     TISA's. While Lotus won last year, the bimmer-boys have vowed revenge
     this year. Anyone, interested in competing or attending the event are
     encouraged to contact me for me details. Last year the bimmer clubs
     definetly outnumbered the lotus owners, which is something I'd like to
     remedy this year. Tons of support events and festivities are
     scheduled,including the last west coast round of the BMW CCA club
     racing series, so start planning  today. If nothing else, it's a great
     excuse for a road trip to Vegas when the weather is in the 80's.

     Entry forms and more details available by calling 1-800-280-VARA

     or contact me

     Casey Annis
     Race Chairman
     714 828-7179 home