[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> mushy brakes redondo

I replaced my front calipers and lines last weekend (the left front had one
seized piston and the car had been sitting for about a year when i bought
it).  The brakes did not feel 100% (could not lockup), and I resolved to
bleed them at the next weekend.
During the week, the car started pulling to the right intermittantly, until
the brakes were applied, when all would straighten out.
Later in the week, the car started pulling to the left when braking.  This
behavior is also intermittant.  This weekend I am planning to bleed the
entire system, but am not sure what else might be indicated.  Any ideas ?

thanks in advance

David McKenzie
73 2002
dmack1@domain.elided