[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<e36> M3 LTW cabrio sighting?

Dear Digesters,

I'm very perplexed by what I just saw here at the Phoenix airport tonight.
Waiting for my co-worker to load his crap in the 'rent-a-wreck' I saw in my
rear view mirror what looked to be a perfectly normal white (with tri-color
flag decals) e36 M3 LTW.  Mirrors were M3 style as well.  As it passed, I could
hardly believe my eyes....a cabriolet!??  Didn't ever think the LTW was even
available in Europe as a cabrio?  All body parts looked correct and it even had
the ///M3 badge (I know this really means nothing, as any wannabe can purchase
it and superglue it on, but...).    The plate read "M3 STYLE".  This can't be,
right?  Had to be some sort of chop shop custom job, right?  Anybody know who
this is?  Are you out there?  Care to comment?

Rick BMWCCA / GGC
'95 M3, Post-It Note Yellow