[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<misc>RE:peanut butter removes wax residue?

Yes, sad but true.  The "M" crowd goes in for premium brands, the rest of us
use the store brands.  Smooth mind you; crunchy leaves peanut chips in all the
tiny crevasses.  The Q-tip corral guys hate when that happens.

Actually, for ease of application, you might try peanut oil and a scrub brush
(old toothbrush?).  Clean well after application.  Hungry critters might
decide to munch on your rub strips.  And please, do it in the privacy of your
garage, the neighbors already think we are all a bit too strange.

I don't believe that George Washington Carver envisioned this while
experimenting with the peanut.  It may have been the only use he missed.

Happy Annointing,

Bob Duckworth