[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E30> Wiper/ CControl Interaction Problem

Hi folks, can anyone give me counsel on an erratic set of E30 <'90 325i>
wiper blades. When I turn the blades on lower settings, no reaction. Turning
blades on highest setting results in a few wipes at high speed (then
nothing). To complicate matters, when the blades are on low, if I flick the
CControl switch, the blades wipe a few times and stop. The FAQ contains a
short reference to this problem, but only a WD40 solution. Are both switches
on the same relay? Assuming it is a bad relay, what is a reasonable repair
cost to replace this relay switch. MTIA.

	Regards, J. Preston Turner
                 <jpturner@domain.elided>