[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Key Holder Flashlight

"Harold Bennett" <hcbiii@domain.elided> writes:
>Q: Does anyone know where to buy accessories for BMSs. I just went to a dealer
>to inquire about the accessory that holds the main key and has the little
>flashlight with it. I have the original that was with my BMW but the
>flashlight part doesn't work.

These are available through BMW dealers.  Depending on what's wrong
with yours, you might not need a whole new key.  You may just need
a new battery or bulb.

        Good luck!
            Larry.
Lawrence R. Schwarcz, Software Design Engr/NCD      Internet:  lrs@domain.elided
Hewlett Packard Company                               Direct:  (408) 447-2543
19420 Homestead Road MS 43LN                            Main:  (408) 447-2000
Cupertino, CA 95014                                      Fax:  (408) 447-2264
Internal-only WWW: http://hpisrhw.cup.hp.com/~lrs/homepage.html
O-
             Copywight (c) 1996 Elmer Fudd.  All wights wesewved.