[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1983 533i wheels

Please excuse this first message from new owner  - I just bought my first
BMW - an '83 533iA - and I need tires. So, since it has this weird,
expensive "metric" size, what inexpensive replacement "inch" rims fit the
BMW stud pattern. Someone suggested five stud Mustang alloys, others said
Toyota. Is there a known size? What about 528e alloys? Thanks in advance......

Jonathan Ross, Toronto,
1983 533iA, 3 good tires!
Jonathan Ross, ACA, CMT.		Telephone:  (416) 481-0398
PowerShift Systems, Inc.		Facsimile:  (416) 481-0075
Toronto, Ontario, Canada		E-mail: jross@domain.elided
Authorized Resellers of Macola Accounting, Distribution
and Manufacturing Software