[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

e30 wiring diagram

I have two requests:

1.  If anyone has a full wiring diagram (e30) I would very much
appreciate a copy (if possible -- fax).  My problem is getting the
windshield wiper "pisser" to work.  I checked the pump motor which works
and replaced the switch to no avail -- I figure it must be a break in the
wire.

2. Overhead check control panel -- Does the light for the "Coolant" come
on if the thermostat is acting up?  I have replace the level sensor and
made the there is enough coolant -- the light for the coolant stays on
and the only thing I can guess is the thermostat.  Btw, my the temp gauge
stays in the middle.

Thanks,
Tom Wellington
1983 323i (e30) Baur Top Cabriolet