[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E30> M3 questions

Fellow digesters,

While in the process of shopping for an E30-M3, I was told that the
exteriors that they came in were:

Henna Red
Cinnabar Red
Diamond Black
White
Silver

The Diamond Black is actually more of a dark metallic charcoal grey.
I've only seen one in true deep, laquer black like on the '88 M5s. It
was at the BMWFest in Monterey several weeks ago. The other one was
in this year's June Roundel where 4 M3s, both E30 and E36s were
tested (pictures on the cover, page 31, and 33). Does anyone know
if these *true black* models were repainted or special editions?
Is there a WEB site that has lists out all the colors for both
exterior and interior?

Thanks in advance,
Dennis