[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Landsharks speak in tongues and don't wear gloves

Jim,
     If you are going to get involved in the discussion, please provide
some information instead of saying there is a problem and it will come
out in court, as if you know just what it is but are not letting us in
on it.  If you really do know something then spit it out, otherwise
don't waste the bandwidth by saying you know all these secrets and are
not telling anyone.  I thought that "taking the gloves off" meant you
are going to "battle" so to speak, not "I know something, but I'm not
telling".  I don't know if you know this but you do it pretty often and
it's getting annoying.

P.S. Everything I hear about your chips is great.  I've only tried to
contact you by e-mail 5 times over the past few months in order to get
one but I never received any response.  I assume you are not
interested.

- -Gary Bossert
'90 M3 DM w/ 2.5 Sport Evo

BTW, I agree with Phil Marx completely on this whole thing.