[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Floormat and Stereo

I need to purchase the drivers side floor mat only for my 1992 318is.  Mat
color is black. I just need one.  Other three are fine.  Why cant I find
just one?  Is this, as my father used to say, "How they get ya!"?

  "dont spin the TV knob so fast! If it breaks, they wont sell you a new
knob, you have to buy the who TV...THATS HOW THEY GET 'YA!"

 If anyone has any leads please let me know.  And yes, I do want the
original factory mat with the BMW logo.

Thanx
Ron
Bowie, MD
1992 318is

PS..Still waiting on the Pioneer 1210 CD Changer.  The KEHp-6400 head unit
arrived, but the changer is backordered. Have had several inquiries on my
satisfaction with the stereo changeover, and will post my results after the
changer gets here and I get it installed.  Head Unit appears to be awesome.
Even includes a seperate remote control.
Mail-order price was $245..Local Best Buy has exact same unit on SALE for
$379.00