[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re M3 mis-shifts

> I have not had any problem with picking gears and can't sympathize with any
> sort of "class" that might have done so and therefore join in a lawsuit.  I
> did have a mishap in the wet at Summit Point last month - should I sue the
> track? the tire mfr?  I think I learned what not to do next time...

Just don't go after the flaggers...I was on 8 when you did that.  I have
to agree with non-sympathy even though someone I know well has done
this.  I would be willing to bet that most of the mis-shifts occurred
shortly after getting the car and _LONG_ before getting familiar with
the shifting.
- --
Pat Donahue
Vienna, VA