[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Star lug wrench-tire changing

These are indeed a great tool. Back in the days of me being a "real"
mechanic, I used one a lot. However, be CAREFUL. Once it's spinning, it
can back off the lug bolt/nut and suddenly fly off into your bodywork.
Ouch! The trick is to wear a leather glove and hold the wrench loosely
in one hand, close to the wheel, as a bushing to prevent it from going
wild.