[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: BMWCCA and the Digest

>this has been percolating for some time, and it's finally official:
>the bmw-digest is now supported by the BMW Car Club of America;
>all expenses relating to the Digest are now being covered by
>the CCA.
>the digest header, digest info file, and the digest home page
>have been adjusted accordingly. please visit the BMW CCA home
>page at http://www.trader.com/bmwcca/ if you haven't done so already.
>cheers,>  richard welty

Uh-oh, this means somebody in Cambridge is spending too much time screwing
around with AOL.  Seriously, to whom do we owe a debt of gratitude for
noticing where the real information is being generated?  Does this mean a
column in the Roundel?  Will *we* get paid by the page, too?  Can we charge
Rodd for his space now?  Do we get to go full color?  Can we have
classified ads?  The mind boggles.  Inquiring minds want to know.

- -Phil Marx  BMWCCA #6021, Past President BMWCCA '87-'88-'89.  (Youngest CCA
            President ever and won't go back until I can be the oldest, too.)