[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #241 (Speedo and Larger Diameter Wheels)

I am curious abou this! I was told by a BBS distributer that my car
('95 530i) had an electronic speedo and it didn't matter if I stayed
within 3% of the rev's per mile (rolling radius) when considering tire
sizes for plus sizing. When I checked with my BMW dealer I was told
there is no such thing on ANY BMW! I was told (by numerous sources) I
had to stay within 3% of the rolling radius so as not to mess up the ABS.
Does anyone know what the real story is? Please post to the digest since
I think this would be interesting to others.

Regards,

Kim Watters
E34/'95/530i/5-speed
BMWCCA