[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: [Fwd: BMW wants your opinion]

CyberPOP <c641625@domain.elided> wrote:

>I'm not sure that anyone on the list recieves the forward message or
>not.
>However, if lady and gentleman on the list interests in the new website
>design at BMW Germany, feel free to stop by it.
>The password and user name is provided in the forward mail.
>Thank you for the bandwidth.
>- --
>CyberPOP.,,,BMW CCA #132459
etc.

Dear bmw-digest,

I am sorry for any irritation caused to users referred to to the web site
by Sarawoot reposting my message to bmw-digest. Only members of
bmw-web-announce were eligible to take part in this opinion survey and
consequently all submissions by persons other than the members of
bmw-web-announce rejected. The list bmw-web-announce is an occasional, list
providing information only, not a discussion list. If you want more
information, send a message to majordomo@domain.elided, with "info
bmw-web-announce" in the body of the message. Apologies for using your
bandwidth and for any frustration on your part.

regards,

- --john richmond

webmaster@domain.elided | BMW AG, VM-5, D80788 Munich, Germany