[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Over-Rev and Class-Action Lawsuit Nonsense

I am new to this list, so please bear with me if my comments may seem a tad
presumptious, but this issue/thread sounds silly.

Complaining about an engineered characteristic of the car seems absurd;
God forbid that a sports car have a short, tight throw...Next thing you
know, the car accelerates too quickly.  As a recent owner of a 3rd gen
Mazda RX-7, I have to say that you BMW owners are sooooo lucky to have a
manufacturer and dealers that treat you well (on the whole, I am willing to
bet that there are some exceptions).  You have a
well-engineered/tested/widely-acclaimed car;  teach yourself to drive it
and enjoy it.

As a side-note, this lawsuit is up there with the one the NSX owners put
over on Acura b/c the tires were wearing out too quickly...Geez, I guess
sports cars are supposed to run those Infinitreads.

- -ANdy

____
"Andrew Nguyen" <a2nguyen@domain.elided>	Medical Scientist Training Program

Quote:					"Men live lives of quiet desperation."
					--H. D. Thoreau
____