[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Schnitzer 3.5CSL 1/20th Scales ***FOR SALE***

Last call.

We got 15 of them at the hobby shop. Not many left. After these are gone,
well, they are gone.

The deal is $25+ shipping (~$5 ala UPS).

Models are 1/20th scale by Union
highly detailed with opening doors and hood.
Detailed engine, etc. No disappointments

This is no cheap american model with flashing all over.

If you're interested, drop e-mail. I'll be glad to take an order or give
you the contact at the hobby shop which has found this stuff for me.

I will be posting other specialty BMW models as I find them (and buy them
for myself).

Filippo
(E28 M5 regretably for sale - http://www.usa.net/~lmorelli/M5.html)

p.s. FYI, I'm doing this for the benefit of BMW enthusiasts who enjoy
plastic scales (read, "I receive no compensation - these are the same
prices I pay"). BMW scales in the States can be hard to acquire as
importation is not common, yet high quality models exist in Japan and
Europe.