[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: <E30> impending purchase

From: <miflook@domain.elided> (mflook@domain.elided)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 96 15:38:23 EDT
Subject: <E30> impending purchase

>Bronzit 325is 53,000 miles one owner (seen at dealer) automatic very
>clean with all records, serviced exclusivly at this dealer timing belt
>(cam belt, as the sticker said) replaced at time of trade no rattles,
>noises, shakes slight occasional front shimmy on hard braking
>passenger seat loose (only fault I noticed!)  no rust anywhere, looked
>under carpet in trunk , shock towers, and passenger com partment
>asking $9995 - dealer started at $9,500

It's pretty rare IMO to find a 9 year old car with 53k miles
that seem to be real (at least it appears to be from what you say).
And only one owner too.

The only thing that I would consider is the fact that the 87 325's
don't have fog lights like the 88+ 325's, and I think the best looking
E30s are the 89+ models that have the Euro-style bumpers.

For the $9k range, you could probably find a 325is 88-89 that
had a bit more mileage and less age under its belt.

Regards,
- -Ka Kau