[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cd changers

Phil Marx wrote...

>Radio Model           year/application        changer            adapter
>- ------------          ----------------     ---------------      ----------
>CM5908  (Alpine)        89-93 E30         factory BMW only         n/a
> infrared slot)         89-91 other

Are you sure about this? The guys at Mesa thought that the CDX changer was
supposed to work with this head. If it doesn't I'm screwed because there is
no way I'm paying the stealer for the factory changer. Maybe I'll just go
with an in-dash aftermarket unit and save the factory head for when I sell
the car (if ever)...

John
'91 325iC
|  John Metzger                       Senior Software Designer  |
|  metz@domain.elided                   Go Ahead Software         |
|  (206)882-1900 x225                                           |