[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: M3 Over-rev & CLASS ACTION

>ALSO, notice to all!! There is a class action lawsuit brimming for all
>E36 manual transmissioned cars! Email me if you have or had the over-rev
>problem.

[ ...]

>The law firm needs this to get things going. All E36 manuals
>will be included in the class.

This is the kind of crap that makes me really angry with the useless and
harmful lawfirms that solicit baseless, frivolous class-action suits such
as the one mentioned here.

I, for one, am going to start to be ashamed to be associated with BMW
drivers if these are the kind of "candy-ass" wienies we're getting these
days.  Perhaps BMW dealers need to start testing prospective buyers to
find out if they are honest and responsible.  They are clearly selling
too many nice cars to idiots who are not self-respecting enough to
accept responsibility for their own mis-shifting, and who are not
self-confident enough to admit that they made a mistake.

You mis-shifted, and you damaged your car.  Take the blame, wienie,
and don't make the rest of us pay for it.

> Now that I think of it, maybe I should countersue all the lawyers and all
> the named plaintiffs in suc a law suit for raising the price of the parts
> that I buy.   Better yet, I can settle the case and get huge fees for
> harassing them, oh excuse me I mis-spoke*, modest fees for defending the
> rights of consumers.

This is actually a very good idea, and I would be willing to support
this kind of action in any possible way.  I am tired of paying twice what
I should for anything with any kind of risk due to the losers who go
running to their scum-sucking class-action lawyers anytime they make
a mistake.

There is a principal in Nature that states "If you do something stupid,
something bad might happen to you."  Learn it, and live it.

And by the way, if your class-action suit wins, you're not going to end
up with a new transmission.  That would take too much from the winnings
to allow the class-action lawyers their fees. You're going to end up with
a coupon for $300 off your next BMW purchase.  Thanks for nothing.