[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re:Z3 question

congrats on your Z3.  I've had mine for almost two weeks now (brit racing green
with tan interior) and my car is also sweeter than I could have dreamed.

As for the wind, it's much worse in other cars, but yes I've taken to providing
a Z3 sunvisor to my passenger when the top is down.  It seems to hold their
hair nicely squished to the head ;-)

I added the CD changer to the machine shortly after it arrived and talked the
dealer into charging me only the cost if as I had ordered it with the car.  As
yours is still new perhaps you could do the same with your dealer, claiming
that you were mistaken and underestimated your need for the wind break.  It's
worth a shot anyway and worked for me.  Otto's in Ottawa has treated me very
well and I am satisfied.

Goodluck,
Hagen