[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Fwd: BMW wants your opinion]

- --------------73B5276F536B

I'm not sure that anyone on the list recieves the forward message or
not.
However, if lady and gentleman on the list interests in the new website
design at BMW Germany, feel free to stop by it.
The password and user name is provided in the forward mail.
Thank you for the bandwidth.
- --
CyberPOP.,,,BMW CCA #132459                        \|/
| '96 318is-ASC+T <E36-M42> Arctic Silver                        |
| K&N, BBS RX18-225/40, Bilstein-HD, H&R , Sebring DTM Exhaust   |
| All clear lenses, Dual pyron sport mirrors, M-Technik body kit |
| c641625@domain.elided | http://www.missouri.edu/~c641625 |
Whatelses I can do?                                 []    []

- --------------73B5276F536B