[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<CD/ROM> of West Coast Tracks

I'm finally into serious production of my CD/ROM, "TrackTime!" To that end,
I've posted a sample QuickTime video (at low resolution, 160x120 and low
frame rate, 5fps) on my web site at the following URL:

http://www.squeezebox.com/tracktime.html

The Cinepak clip is about 4.7 Megabytes, and covers an entire lap of Sears
Point Raceway.  This video was shot in the afternoon, so the sun is low
over the hills over turn two. Production videos of the tracks for the
CD/ROM were and are being shot at mid day to minimize shadows. We've also
upgraded the camera, camera mount, car and (I'd like to believe) the driver
since this lap was shot.

Watch the site above, as we will soon be uploading similar laps of all the
tracks we have digitized.
Thanks for the bandwith! (and for the help along the way!)
        -Loren-
   Loren Luke, SqueezeBox Consulting: Golden Gate Chapter BMW CCA #91000
        1990 M3, Arrest-Me-Red --> www.squeezebox.com/car.html 60,000 Miles
                        1985 325e (Dinanized) 202,002 miles (1.06 Light-seconds)
                  The 325e is now for sale at: www.squeezebox.com/forsale.html
                                                   ( OO====00=M3=OO )
SqueezeBox does Digital Video Capture & Compression for CD & Web producers