[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: Zymol and Valentine

Joseph deSouza asked:-
>Back to the main purpose of this email. I have heard a lot about Zymol (or
>Meguirs)
>being the best products to use on your car. Only problem is in the largest auto
>store
>here in the Uk, Halfords, the best I can find is Auto Glym. Does anyone know
>where
>I can get hold of Zymol ?

>The same question for the Valentine speed detector.

Until recently, Zymol didn't have a distributor in th UK, I had mine shipped
from the US. However, last week I saw an advert for Zymol in Classic & Sports
car mag. The phone number is 01932 831141 - maybe worth a try.

I'm currently waiting to hear from Mike Valentine regarding the sale and use
of his detector in the UK.

Stuart Metcalfe                               email s.j.metcalfe@domain.elided
Central Laboratory of the Research Councils   phone +44 (0)1925 603521
Daresbury Laboratory                          fax   +44 (0)1925 603416
Warrington
Cheshire, England, WA4 4AD.                   '95 318iS coupe