[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Zymol and Valentine

I have been following the news digests for a few weeks and have learnt a
lot about my car. I wish I had this digest when I purchased my car in '92 and
was told by the stealer (dealer) six months later that the crack that ran from
the
 top of my windscreen and was slowly travelling down was caused by a stone.
This was replaced at my expense. He did accept that the cracks on both my front
fogs were delivery problems.

Back to the main purpose of this email. I have heard a lot about Zymol (or
Meguirs)
being the best products to use on your car. Only problem is in the largest auto
store
here in the Uk, Halfords, the best I can find is Auto Glym. Does anyone know
where
I can get hold of Zymol ?

The same question for the Valentine speed detector.

Thanks,

Joe
'92 325iSE