[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: I need help

In order to impress all readers of this list I will show off by responding to
Hank's cry of help:

>Does any of you know how I can get out of the mess I am in, my ///M750il has
got
>TWO full cigarette residue recepticals and the manual doesn't detail the
>functionality of extraction and evacuation of these at this time.

well as a matter of fact:  I used a 81' 320i bracket with a 89' //M3 tray with
fabricated screws to replace the two full recepticals in my rusty 2002 with bad
springs.  I was ready to sell the thing for 100$US, but instead I found a great
deal on a totalled 320i for $3000 and a ///M3 with 326K miles on it.  It had
worn BFG Radial TA R1's on it, and he swore he didn't drive it hard, and from
20 feet away you couldn't see any rust, and all the ///M badges were in PERFECT
condition.  I know I can use all of these parts on my 2002 somewhere.

>P.P.S I have been told that if I coat my car in Marmite, I can evade radar
>detection AND give my car a lustrous shine. Is this true?

I tried coating my white 2002 in Vegemite, and it came out a very shiny beige.
The rust stopped completely, but the floor under the drivers feet did not grow
back!  I recommend VEGEMITE brand veggy extract for ALL cars.  Marmite will
absorb radar if you coat the headlites and windshield in it.  For the ultimate,
combine the vegimite and marmite for a balanced veggie/beef extract treatment.
You can also fill the tail lights with Marmite for a really cool blacked out
look.

Does anyone know where I can get a neon pair of grill kidneys to put on my 2002?

 chrisper

Some of you probably think Im joking around.