[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rodd Sidney - please read!

Dear Rodd - the reason some people get 'steamed' about your little notes
to the net IS that THE continual MISUSE of CAPITOL letter FOR
emphasis SEEMS just A bit OVERDONE and MAKES your MESSAGES look
HOKEY and HARD to READ.

You ALSO are OBVIOUSLY very ENTHUSIASTIC about YOUR business AND
are CERTAIN that YOUR are GIVING the VERY best BARGAINS - but BLOWING
your OWN horn THIS way REALLY isn't THE way TO best IMPRESS the READERS
of THIS list. Most of the readers are adults and appreciate a carefully
composed, punctuated and thought out message. May I suggest just a tad
of restraint?

Thank you for your kind attention!

Don

PS: For those who are curious - I have and will probably in the
future, bought/buy parts and manuals from Rodd. I have been satisfied.
This is not to say that Rodd ALWAYS (stealing some emphasis from
Rodd) has the best price - but his service has always been good,
so the value was there.

As usual - YMMV!

Don Eilenberger
Spring Lk Hts, NJ, USA