[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #235

> From: Rodd Sidney <bmwrodd@domain.elided>
> Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 22:04:43 -0700
> Subject: Accurate BMW parts pricing

> Moral of the story goes....Rodd Sidney will sell you BMW parts at a minimum
> of 20% OFF Dealer List. We start there then give you a better deal. One last
> thought to educate you...the consumer. BEWARE BEWARE the BMW Dealer trap of
> "Double Costing" his inventory prices & THEN giving you your 20% OFF

<etc snipped>

please rodd be more sparing in your use of capital letters and punctuation
i have run out and cant get more the stores are all out of everything
except I found one & at twice the normal price oh damn i just used it damn
i dont know what ill do i have letters to write and stuff so please
think of the rest of us and and be more responsible in your usage these
are not unlimited resources thank you very much

eric adair