[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1995 M3 Performance Mods

The only performance-related mod I've done is to use a K&N air filter. It
might help a little at upper revs - hard to say for sure. I am intersted in
improving performance from great to somewhere beyond - but I was hesitant
before and still am - to do anything that might cause engine problems - that
will either destroy it [as it has for other M3 owners] or cause a serious
problem that will not be covered by the BMW warranty. I am not interested in
doing the mods myself and my BMW dealer technician boohoos any suggested
changes.

Any thoughts, comments or ideas regarding the above. Any recomms for place
and/or person to go to - to do or discuss mods in the Philly/South New
Jersey area? To responders - please reply directly to me at above address as
well as to digest - as you feel is appropriate. TIA

steve ['95 M3 Boston Green 5-speed w/5K miles]