[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> for sale

 hey 02 fans, here's your chance to adopt my baby. 1975 2002 ,I've owned the
car since '85. I bought it from the original owner.Have ALL records since
new including window sticker. Many upgrades...Recaro seats with matching
rear,vented rotors,SS brake lines,13,14,15 inch wheels,E30 14in on car
now,5-speed,rebuilt engine w/5k, Yakima bike rack,10k on KYB's,car runs and
looks great.Also have "factory" Clardy A/C that I removed several years ago
and never re-installed. Car will come with a ton of misc stuff collected
over the years incl....early style bumpers,4 headlight conversion kit,F & R
spoilers,320 radiator,all sorts of others things,even a parts car if you
have a trailer.All for the adoption fee of $4500 and the promise to treat
her right.Pictures and/or video if interested. Reply via digest or personal
e-mail. Price may be neg depending on trades(beamer or bimmer or ......) and
parts going with car. Too many toys and hobbies not enough time ...